THE 411 ON THE VINTAGE JUMPSUITS
Earlier in 2018 we launched our ARCHIVE department. Hand selected vintage items from our team are sourced, styled and shot for the site. We create mini-edits each month posting our favorite pieces, and placing larger selections in each of our retail stores. The ARCHIVE has taken off, becoming a huge part of our brand. When we found a supplier creating upcycled work jump suits that we could replenish based on need, well you can imagine how excited we got! We love sourcing vintage, but after we sell one, in one size, in one color, those pieces are gone! With the jumpsuits it's opened up a huge new horizon for us! These deadstock German work suits have become a client favorite!
We source these vintage 1 of a kind jumpsuits here in Los Angeles from a vintage supplier who specialized in vintage work wear, Americana, and denim. The unisex pieces start out black, are hyper bleached (to a slate grey color) and then dyed, and then over dyed. The result, a completely soft, super unique, comfy, oversized piece for you to style as you see fit! When shopping the jumpsuits, of course its ideal to come by one of the stores for a try on, but
with clients all over the world, we are doing the best we can to get you the best options on our site! We will stock the jump suits as long as supplies last, because, since these are vintage, once they are gone, they are gone. We have created some easy ways to help you shop them on our site.
- All the jumpsuits are vintage, so they live under our ARCHIVE section.
- We measure each jumpsuit and list them as sizes 1, 2, and 3. Size one being smallest, and more ideal for 0-6/8. Size 2 is more ideal for 8-12/14. Size 3 (only very few were left in this size) is great for sizes 12-16. These jumpsuits are meant to be relaxed and easy to style. Cuff them, roll them, crop them, it's all about you!
- Some of the jumpsuits have elastic cuffed ankle and wrist closures. Some have snaps.
- All jumpsuits are overdyed. This causes unique variation and color variance. Different colors react differently to the dye allowing for more/less colors of the original base to show through.
- When you buy your jumpsuit we encourage you to lave us a note in the notation section of your order. You an let us know things like, "Hey I am super short, please get me a shorter version!" "Hey, I have a long torso, please find me one longer in the torso." We will do our best to accommodate you, and we may ask you for measurements to best help. ALL OF THESE JUMPSUITS ARE ONE OF A KIND!
- From date of purchase (online) you have 14 days to return your jumpsuit! Upon receiving your piece, if you need a swap, shoot us an email and we will get you sorted!