Graphic Design & Social Media Specialist
Team IB is on the hunt for a new team member working in our Los Angeles office. We are a small team who all wear a lot of hats, working in tandem to make things work on the back side of our brand that is 6 years old. We are currently seeking a junior level graphic design and social media specialist with a marketing background, a passion for brand identity work, and who is eager to grow.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design and build cross platform marketing campaigns for DTC, SMS, email and social for two distinct brands. Collaborate with the creative director to create content and copy to support these campaigns.
- Create assets to support wholesale sales channel, including B2B platform and seasonal email campaigns.
- Develop and manage an annual marketing calendar ensuring that key dates are communicated to all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Manage all social media platforms demonstrating a strong understanding of brand voice and vibe with the goal of expanding following, increasing engagement and growing our email and SMS list.
- Research and implement new trends, techniques and tools to develop engaging content.
- Coordinate with outside collaborators overseeing sample send outs, collecting content and posting to social.
- Collaborate and strategize with the internal team to plan and execute sales, promotions, special offers, and new product launches.
- Coordinate with external partners to manage giveaways with creative director (create content, facilitate content distribution with partners, manage all backend organization of prizes, winners, contact info, list delivery, partner communication, etc)
- Liaise with an external agency overseeing digital marketing, web development and paid advertising.
Minimum qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have strong typography, composition and layout skills
- Knowledge of and interest in social media platforms and trends
- Experience with Shopify a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com